ProTemp Mechanical can service all of your heating needs.
We provide new electric or natural gas/propane furnaces, and service all makes and models.
We carry the following lines of new heating equipment:
Many problems can occur that will affect the efficiency and operation of your heating system.
It’s time to call for heating repair services whenever your:
- Heat pump blows cold air.
- Heat pump never shuts off.
- Heat pump ices up in winter.
- Outdoor unit won’t start.
- Outdoor unit makes unusual noises.
- Reset button on outdoor unit needs to be pressed repeatedly.
- Water leaks around indoor unit.
- Temperature varies between rooms.
Heating problems can stem from one or more of the following causes:
- Faulty thermostat
- Faulty wiring
- Dirty, faulty, or frozen evaporator coil
- Dirty or clogged filter
- Low refrigerant (Freon) level
- System running in air conditioning mode
- Compressor malfunctioning
- Faulty outdoor fan motor
- Faulty indoor blower motor
- System needs cleaning