ProTemp Mechanical can service all of your air conditioning needs.
We provide new air conditioning systems of all sizes, and service all makes and models.
We carry the following lines of new air conditioning equipment:
Common Air Conditioning Repair Issues
There are many problems that can lead to the need for an air conditioning repair:
- Cool air won’t circulate.
- Water is leaking indoors.
- Unit shuts off before fully cooling the room.
- Outdoor unit won’t start.
- Outdoor unit hums but the fan won’t turn.
- Fan runs but the compressor doesn’t.
- Circuit breaker trips when the unit comes on.
- Ice is present on the refrigerant lines.
Protemp Mechanical Service can help with all of these and other AC problems.
Our factory trained and TSSA certified technicians know how to diagnose problems and are experts at air conditioning repair, service and new AC installation.
That funny noise or strange smell from your air conditioner could be any of a number of problems:
- Faulty wiring
- Frozen indoor coil
- Dirty outdoor (condenser) coil
- Faulty thermostat
- Defective circuit breaker
- Low refrigerant (Freon) level
- Dirty filter
- Defective blower motor or blower motor capacitor
- Faulty run capacitor
- Defective or dirty evaporator core
- Faulty fan center